Location : Qatar
Ref : Job Ref - 89 2-5 (Rev3)
Be assisting the PMCS and the HSE Engineers to provide a safe and effective work environment.
- Work collaboratively with the EHS Team, Client, and Contractor to examine potential health and safety issues and assist with controls.
- Assist PMCS and HSE Engineers with policy and procedure development and implementation.
- Provide safety/health technical support and assistance to Project and coordinate safety/health requirements with construction/site managers, (sub) contracts H&S managers, project engineers and other project personnel as required.
- Performs work responsibilities and duties assafety staff assigned in the Project and provide technical support and direction on work products (e.g., Project HS Plan and site-specific medical and evacuation/emergency plans).
- Monitor, review, and analyze proposed changes in safety/health laws/regulations, performance standards, and industry standards/practices potentially affecting the Project and provide input and recommendations for addressing such changes.
Duration: 2 year+
Well conversant in English language
Should be physically fit
Candidates should have NEBOSH Certificate (preferably IGC 1,2 &3)
Candidates should have IOSH
||Employer (Private Sector)
|Monthly Salaray Range
|No of Vacancies
|Years of Experience
||Qatar - Doha
You must be logged in to apply for job. If you don't have an account, you can create one quickly.
Use the Login / Register functionality on top of the page.
Your profile is in-complete. Before you apply you must upload your CV and update missing details.